More Pics (extreme build)

Status
Not open for further replies.

montdj

In Runtime
Well heres a couple more pics and 1 of the crappy desk I have. But hey it is big enough for my needs.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 126
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 125
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 123
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 122
And a couple more. Man I might have to start deleting pics to make more room. LOL

Attachments

• 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 130
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 123
Something needs to be done to the inside of the case. I hate how the drive bays look and i think i might rewire it soon.

not tobe rude but all these pics could just stay in one thread no need to create a new thread for everys et of pics

I'm sorry to everyone if i brook some kind of forum rule. I will keep all photos and updates to one thread for now on. Once again I am sorry for any confussion or rules I may have caused or brook.

Ok this is begining to suck. First last week my g15 went out and sent a usb overvoltage that fried the motherboard. They replaced both items right away and i was only down for aboyt 4 hours. Ok NOW tonight the g5 mouse just stopped working. I hope they replace this one as well.(if not i will have to rma) Is anyone else having problems with there logitech gear. The keyboard and mouse seam real populor. Maybe Im just having some bad luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom