New Computer Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
at 1600X1200 their is no jaggies in fact anything above 1280X1024 has no noticeable jaggies so no need for AA This is common knowledge so I guess u r the idiot

I'm not stupid to where I would use AA in a game like oblivion anyway but Oblivion has the option of Anti-Aliasing and not using the setting would not be MAX SETTINGS now would it?

I never said it wasn't playable. I said It wasn't above 70 FPS with MAX SETTINGS. What part of that statement is incorrect? I was just stating this fact as I find it funny.

Actually yes with no AA there are still noticeable jagged edges on the character but only when you look.

Don't make your first posts full of stupid remarks. Leave if you want to do that.

Also you can build everyone of those systems cheaper yourself.

Wait I just wanted to come here and share my good fortune Im very happy with my rig and if you compare it to alienware velocity dell etc. it was 30% cheaper than their machines that score 10k on mark06.of course you can build 1 cheaper this is true of every retail computer.Anyway I was the 1 called a idiot and a spammer so dont tell me not to get out of line.

it's good that you want to do that becuase you do kill all their prices but the first post you make links to a site where they offer "great deals" who WOULDNT suspect a spammer?

it's good that you want to do that becuase you do kill all their prices but the first post you make links to a site where they offer "great deals" who WOULDNT suspect a spammer?

Guess you got a point, you were harsh though be cool and I will 2

p.s.still no need for AA over 1280X1024 lol

I'll accept that becuase I figured you were spammer and I felt like being harsh. I wouldnt use it but there are times where at 1600x1200 you would be able to notice some jaggies but on average no I wouldn't play with AA

Even though I really just wanted to point out that this guy only uses the FX clone X2's in his Amd systems the 5200X2, 5600X2, and 6000X2 are Identical to the FX processor running at the same speed but hundreds cheaper DailyTech - AMD Quietly Releases Athlon 64 X2 5200+
If you were building an amd system and planning on using an FX-62 its $369 at newegg its 5600X2 clone is $189 they r identical good bit of info:laughing:

Even though I really just wanted to point out that this guy only uses the FX clone X2's in his Amd systems the 5200X2, 5600X2, and 6000X2 are Identical to the FX processor running at the same speed but hundreds cheaper DailyTech - AMD Quietly Releases Athlon 64 X2 5200+
If you were building an amd system and planning on using an FX-62 its $369 at newegg its 5600X2 clone is $189 they r identical good bit of info:laughing:

My 5200X2 overclocks from 2.6 to 3.1 on stock cooling my case does have 4 fans though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom