Updated Pics Of Extreme RIG

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, i would never spend that much money on a rig, but thatsjust my opinion
and why did you go ahead and get blue ray i mean its sooo expensive and really not worth it, you could of waited to see if it wins the disc war and became cheaper

^^^Because he has the money and why not?....i mean, who has a Blu-Ray player. Exactly. Its cool.

You by far have the best system on tech forums. Well, i guess you could add a watercooling loop to make your system ultimate. But its close.

The wc is coming. And why did i build it? Because I can thats why. We all have are hobbies right now this is mine.

Watch out for watercooling on the CPU...some say that WC a lot of times doesn't keep a chip as cool as a top of the line air cooler. LN2 now is a whole different story haha.

I agree with him as well. If your at a point in your life where you can shell out the money go ahead. How many people buy street bikes, boats, or take trips worth thousands of dollars. If its what you truly enjoy and thats building one mean super computer then I say go for it as he did! **** if I had the money and I was comfortable in my life you can best bet I would be buying crazy stuff as well.

LMAO Thanks sora. Also Thanks for the heads up about wc. I see I need to do alot more research on what to buy if anything at all.

Just make sure the WC system you are getting is actually good...there are far too many which cool worse on a CPU than air does is all for loads more.

Hey montdj, I am less than 4 hours away from you!
Just so you know, I WILL be driving down to play Crysis & UT3, right? ;)

You WILL posting more pictures when you get water cooling and more RAM. Please do! Water cooling will look sick in that computer.

**** ya crysis all the way. That is just one reason for this build. The only thing that sucks is that this has to wiegh 75 pounds now. Going to lan partys is allmost out of the question well allmost. So I'm just going to have to hist them here. LOL Hope to sa ya soon. BTW when does UT3 come out and I have over 7gb of ut maps, skins, etc...If anyone still plays UT.

I have some stuff left over from this build if anyone wants to trade for a wc system. I have ram, mb, and sata dvd burner. You can find it under (misc stuff for sale or trade)

you can build a wc setup for about 250 bucks that will slay
take a look at petrastechshop and talk to aspire when he comes online, he can tell you alot about watercooling
he help me pick out the loop im going to get

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom