X800 Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nowaday the graphic card manufacturer released new card very fast, 5950 not even 1 year released, now come another 1, how do i follow like that.

Wartorment said:
You don't need to reformat, just make sure you remove the Nvidia drivers COMPLETELY.
Yeah, I am sure if you do that nothing will go wrong...I had just bought an ati and i still have removed the drivers from my other card but my ati is working fine...my other card wasn't an nvidia though...it was some built shit card that came with my computer!

Dynasty, how are you liking your X800 Pro, I've had nothing but problems with mine. How does it do at games like Far Cry and Doom 3.

I switched out my motherboard and went from a geforce2mx 32mb to a geforceFX 5700 256mb and didn't format although the guy at the store said 'You're going to HALF to format, windows will crash...thats a gaurauntee' .......didn't happen to me, but yeah generally it'd probably be better to do a format. You're switching out two completely different companies cards sooo format would probably be a better bet. Why don't you just get the GeForce 6800 anyway, ATI sucks =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom