Vista NVidia 101.70 Drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

augest

In Runtime
Anyone using them yet? I think I'm going to give them a try tonight and see if anything helps... I've been reading alot of mixed opinion's about them. All and all, It fixes some issues but leaves many others.

How bout you guys? Any thoughts?

They are saying that the Creative X-Fi cards are messing some thing's up too... Some have said after they removed their card things was working better.

...Yeah well that's what happens! LOL

Overall like I said, I've been happy with them to date. No error's or anything yet.

I have a Creative X-Fi card as well, And I'm going to download these new drivers out for them. I know Vista done it already but I'm going to do it over again, Cause for some reason I'll be watching a dvd or playing a game or listening to music and the sound will just go to rear speaker's only until I restart the program / movie / game.

I've been lucky and haven't had a single issue with my XFI since I got it almost a year ago.

Except when I dropped it and the heatsink fell off...but that's hardly Creative's fault..just cleaned it very well and applied some Arctic Thermal Adhesive on it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom