Saitek Keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
That keyboard is a favorite among gamers becuase of the backlight but I prefer the G11 for not much more as it's the same as a G15 except without the LCD screen at the top.

I went with the red black lit one.. I LOVE IT... Yes Sora, I'd rather have stuck to logitech, But if you need a slim keyboard with all you need (None of that hot key stuff) the Saitek Eclipse line is for you!
I will buy another one. :)

Over all you'll be happy with it.

Yea the Saitek is much better in space as you mention. The G11 is quite large. You really cant go wrong with either one so just pick heh.

I used it for a while in a computer shop and at a friends house... it certinaly does not take up much space...

Nope, It's very slim, And not that thick either. Also very light, For those of you on the move, IE lan parties and such.

But over all seems to be pretty well built. With the corner blots showing, It looks pretty tough!

I have the Eclipse II and I can truly say that its not that amazing..the lighting is way to weak and only purple is semi bright. Everything else about it is fine, nice and heavy too so it wont slide around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom