Updated Pics Of Extreme RIG

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^agreed^^
i say desk as more of a figure of speech.
you need to display that thing out in the open...
not in the bottom of a cabinet with a door covering it.
i have a nice cherry wood desk/table with my monitor and speakers and paper and pens and and and lol,
a small cherry wood tray table that hold my computer and thats it sitting right next to me in a place of glory. haha. im serious.

lol... I can't wait until you crap your pants in a month when you see the QX6700 drop to about $550 and the 8800GTX's drop about $100 each....

woot!

YA I should have waited until the 8900 or what ever the price is allways going to go down. Thats just the way it is. I have a pc the will rock for years to come. Plus hay its only money right.

Nice computer and well done :D im sorry if its been asked by someone else but did you build this yourself?
And also take a look at this YouTube - 8800 GTX Sli Building a Monster Computer Part 1 and then click on" more videos from this user" and it shows his whole build also he has posted tons of vids of all his games stating how well they run(or dont run) etc and recently he said hes gone back to windows xp due to some of his games not working.
Just thought you might be interested seeing as his build is similar in spec ;)

P.s any more pics of this build?

Ya I built it myself :) It went together awesome everything worked right out of the box. I gues Im one of the lucky ones with this setup. Thanks for the video it was awesome.

dude you can overclock that thing to like 4.5ghz with a little work.
and when you do, i wanna know what it does superpi 1m in. i'm bettin like 8-10 seconds or so.
jesus...

Superpi only runs of one core so it will be just as fast as any other C2D.

Nice rig though. Wish i had that kind of money.

Ya I built it myself :) It went together awesome everything worked right out of the box. I gues Im one of the lucky ones with this setup. Thanks for the video it was awesome.

If you look on his other videos hes actually done about 5 videos on building his pc then one for every game that hes got, click on "more from this user" if you want to see them all ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom