Updated Pics Of Extreme RIG

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will need like 1.5 Vcore or something probably...i've never overclocked a Quad Core or even seen one as i'm a broke ******* so I couldnt tell you.

But yea when it does hit like 4.0+ your Super PI will be like....crazy fast.

I just want to say Thanks to everyone for the nice remarks. Ya I know I went WAY overboard on this build. But I am in a place in my life that this is possable. Some peaple build cars or boats etc.. I did this monster. Alot of hard work (to earn the money) and no upgrades for 4.5 years and this is what came about. Once again Thank You for all the replies and i will keep you posted with oc updates. right now its running at 3.2. All I have done is change the fsb multiplier from 10 to 12.

DAMMIT YOU ARE NOW FASTER THAN ME WITH YOUR 8MB CACHE!!! I'm j/k hehe

It's not stupid as your right people when they have money spend money on what they love. Your going to want to increase your FSB rather than the multiplier hehe

Try like 350FSB at x10 and see if you cant do something like that

Ya i just changed the fsb from 1066 to 1115 seems to be going good. Heres a pick of earlier tonight of the whole and my home made desk (LOL all that money and a crappy desk) well once again i cant get it to post.

try saving your pics to like photobucket or something and then post them here.
hey man, you need to have a little respect for that rig and buy it a new desk.
and yourself a new chair.

I did buy a new chair and out of all the money I spent the chair is the best. LOL And ya ya the desk I picked put isnt cheap so its on the list.

Plus trying to find a desk to fit this monster case blows. The salesman crap there pants when I tell them how big I need the cpu opening and then trying to find one with out a door. LOL they crap there pants again when you tell them your choping a hole in the back of it for fans. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom