Updated Pics Of Extreme RIG

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL I was just at new egg looking at usb ones. I went with Ultimate. Its been running great and by far the easiest os I have ever installed

I have just started playing around with it. I spent most of the week with my hands inside of it :) So now i can sit down and really put this beast though its test. I did notice that with vista my benchmark is allmost 1000 lower from 14143 to 132xx . Thats with out any oc. so lets see how high i can get it with wc then with. Should be fun. To bad more peaple dont live closer i would host a lan party.

Well until you overclock your CPU...my E6300 is better for gaming. HAHA!!! lmfao....too bad you get double the 3Dmarks as me hehe

No i went with 32 bit. As for the drivers 100.65 right now. And Im from minneapolis. Sora you do make me laugh. Only 3 times. where do i have to be to hit 4. LOL

dude you can overclock that thing to like 4.5ghz with a little work.
and when you do, i wanna know what it does superpi 1m in. i'm bettin like 8-10 seconds or so.
jesus...

Well I would say because of the litlle thing on top its closer to 22"
Ya the blu-ray came last i might end up taking one out. At times i do use 3 of them it just makes it easier.
And thanks the systems rocks even with vista installed

there are even 4 cup holders =O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom