$900 gaming pc , any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will. You'll have to wait a few weeks though :). Are you just upgrading your mobo? By the way, I'll most likely be getting the eVGA as long as it stays at $100.

be wary of evga mail-in rebates if thats what it is. They like to say they have them but then don't offer you any way to mail them in. I found that out with my 7900GS haha

What do you mean? They didn't give you an address or something?

Also, if I were to be getting the eVGA mobo and graphics, I would be able to use both rebates? It says one rebate per product, household, blah blah but they are difference rebates so would it work?

I will. You'll have to wait a few weeks though :). Are you just upgrading your mobo? By the way, I'll most likely be getting the eVGA as long as it stays at $100.

i dunno. i havent decided yet. i probably will buy a 3600 also, cos they are about to be REALLY cheap i think.
plus, it always helps to have a spare cpu lying around when you love voltage the way i do.
most likely cpu & mobo.
thinking either foxconn 590, abit 570, or biostar 550.
maybe the evga, but considering the bugs with the 680i, i dunno that i trust evga's mobo-making skills.

Lol yea the 680i had and still has crazy amounts of bugs...depending on the price you'll just have to wait to see heh

Well apparently, the eVGA is exactly the same as the Foxconn 590. I don't know if they use the same BIOS or anything but people say they are the same and they look the same. No idea why the huge price difference though.

I doubt the 3600's will get much cheaper then they are now.. Maybe they'll get to $55 but even that's a long shot. I mean come on... How can a pretty decent processor be sold for $55 with a $40 game included free!?

I mean come on... How can a pretty decent processor be sold for $55 with a $40 game included free!?

LOL who gives a sh*t?
don't ask questions, just buy em while theyre hot! cheap fast sh*t and free games! woooo hoooo!
muah hehehheh.
about the mobo, i have heard they are exactly the same, too.
the price difference, maybe, has something to do with the reputation of the 680i board.
i dunno. i'm not really ready to drop 200 bones for that foxconn, though.
100 for the evga 590 looks ok...75 for the biostar 550 even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom