new wood pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could buy a fridge make a wooden one to the exact specifications and transfer all the internal components like the air compressor but the insides need to be plastic or metal better heat transfer but then again I could paint the insides any colour I wanted..... you guys really need to stop tempting me

Matt

I can't help but look at those pics again and again. SO clean. Only one flaw, I don't own one.

I think you could find a way to make these cheaper. If you can a friend could get together, each cut out certain pieces and stuff and get really fast and good at making them, you could slap one of those together pretty quick after a couple. Especially now that you have all the measurements done for almost everything which must have taken a decent amount of that 20 hours.

If i made a wooden pc to look like yours the fans whole in the front would be too big or too small and i wouldn't be able to bend the wood in for the fan like you did. Where the motherboard is on the back i know i would've messed up there too.

does he even have a door for the crapper? He could just go to the bathroom and have no door instead of a tv. Since there is no tv in the pics.

If i made a wooden pc to look like yours the fans whole in the front would be too big or too small and i wouldn't be able to bend the wood in for the fan like you did. Where the motherboard is on the back i know i would've messed up there too.

Theres a tool out there that cuts circles for you. (4.5in for 120mm fan).

Also he didn't bend the wood. He cut and sanded it smooth so it looks like it was bent but its isn't. If you look in the pic where it shows the inside you can see he cut 3 blocks of wood then glues/nailed it then stuck the fan on there. It isn't hard to do but it adds a nice look.

The motherboard isn't hard just but your mobo where you need it to be and then mark the holes you need and drill some holes.

oh ya.. about the fridge idea its been done. The fridge is for keeping things cool however its not meant to keep things cool if the thing keeps heating up. The fridge won't be able to handle the amount of heat your computer generates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom