new wood pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would definately pay about $200 for a case like that. I wish i could make pc cases that nice. Great job.

You should sell those to people, Amazing build quality. I love how the wood takes away from the harsh industrial look of most cases.

Yea you really should go into business making these cases. People are offering $200. I'd pay $$$ too for one of those.

How many hours of work did it take to make that? Id like to have one of those made out of cedar or cherry wood with a nice coat of varnish on the outside.

Yeah i agree, you should post pictures of the inside, and start a small business or on the side one. If you do I am willing to pay for one of them puppies.
seriously though, how much would you want for one

How many hours of work did it take to make that? Id like to have one of those made out of cedar or cherry wood with a nice coat of varnish on the outside.

this one was pretty quick to make, probably bout 20hrs, my previous one took ages, that was more like 50, dunno what id sell it for, all the wood (oak) cost me like £80, so if i were being paid by the hour, then to make one and sell it wouldnt be cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom