Intel's, April 22nd Price cut chart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have any ideas on how AMD's new line up will compete price/performance wise? not just performance.

Ok, I have to say that I really haven't followed Intel benchmarks since the release of C2D, because it makes me want to cry.... lol.... But, can anyone tell me what the differences are here, besides the wattage ratings?

C2E QX6700 4 2,66GHz 1066MHz 2x4MB 130W $999 ? -
C2Q Q6700 4 2,66GHz 1066MHz 2x4MB 105W - - $530

Ok, I have to say that I really haven't followed Intel benchmarks since the release of C2D, because it makes me want to cry.... lol.... But, can anyone tell me what the differences are here, besides the wattage ratings?

Hm... Not sure on this but I would guess that it would be that the Q6700 is just a less power-consuming version of the QX6700 that performs the same since the QX67 will be discontinued once the Q67 comes out.

The difference there is that one is the extreme version, which has the unlocked multiplier.

The price of E2160 is only $84 !!! I think Intel will kick AMD's *** very soon.

hrmmm...
well the price of an x2 3600 is ALREADY only 65.00, and there is no doubt whatsoever that it can perform on par with an e2160.
so, i don't really see your point.
i think intel has kicked amd's a** about all it is going to this year. i think the a** kickin is likely to be reversed. i think that buying a cpu that costs 25% of what it did at its release is pretty much awesome. so let them kick each others a**ess all they want.
we win.

exactly...no need to be a fanboy. Just buy whats best for the money at the times.

When I bought...Intel was the only smart way to go....now I wish I had an X2 3600 @ 3.0ghz and an X1950XT WAHHH!!

So why does everyone think Intel sucks now just because AMD came out with something new? Intel still has a powerful core, unless I am not in the loop here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom