Questions for my new PC: Vista mostly

Status
Not open for further replies.

veg1992

Golden Master
Should i take 2 GB OCZ RAM with Windows XP or 2 GB OCZ RAM with Vista or 1 GB on XP, can u tell me why u chose that option if u chose to reply?

well.. lemme at least justify myself... lol

vista's just a hastle right now.... too many programs not compatible.. drivers suck..... nothing to look forward to on it right now... overclock utlities suckkkkk on it!!!!

ya.. stick to xp for now.. wait for vista sp1 or something.... and dx10 games n such.. until then, there is no use for us gamers and such on them

good point i actually just went back to xp last night, vista was plauged with extremely long load times, choppy gameplay, sucky sound drivers, and poor linksys drivers, i liked the aesthetic appeal but i'll just stick to xp for now. however contrary to what noosboost said many programs are starting to release vista compatability updates however the extent of compatability is small such as being able to run the program without seeing the stupid this has known compatibility issues in vista, to the program actually working however i myself could not stant having buggy drivers for everything, i'd say wait for sp1 but if your not a gamer and just a casual user you could try vista out

if i get a new system, if i upgrade its now or never (and i am a gamer, just mass amounts of Halo, Diablo II, Halo 2 [when it comes out] Heroes 5 and Dark Messiah) so should i still get it or no?

what Nvidia card compares to the x1900 gt

thx i'm nearly ready to buy a system, but last thing i need is a monitor, no any good ones, i prefer CRT's (don't ridicule me!!) for their cheapness but w/e gets the job done and will last a while works for me

Also with heatsinks:

Zalman CNPS-9700
Zalman CNPS-9500
Zalman CNPS-7000 (so many of these i don't have the time to list them all)

which is the best for oc'ing my e4300 with my shin Abit AB9 Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom