Looking at AMD x2 3600's

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i need help!!!! I think i've convinced my parents to let me assemble the parts, but i'm somewhat worried about assembling it myself, i no how to i've done it a lot, but i don't no how to put the CPU/mobo/Heatsink together, cuz when i do assemble they are a combo and the Intel Processor and the Gigabyte Ds3 and Intel Stock heatsink already come together assembled, how does an 8800 gts fit in here along with an stock AMD Cooler over a aftermarket cooler with my OC'ing needs

I'm gonna go with Sora's build except i might use this Newegg.com - Antec LifeStyle SONATA II Piano Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case 450Watt SmartPower 2.0 Power Supply - Retail
if u have any issues with this before plz tell me and can some1 help me with my previous post?
vernong1992 ok i need help!!!! I think i've convinced my parents to let me assemble the parts, but i'm somewhat worried about assembling it myself, i no how to i've done it a lot, but i don't no how to put the CPU/mobo/Heatsink together, cuz when i do assemble they are a combo and the Intel Processor and the Gigabyte Ds3 and Intel Stock heatsink already come together assembled, how does an 8800 gts fit in here along with an stock AMD Cooler over a aftermarket cooler with my OC'ing needs

Why go with that case which has a crap PSU built in?

There are much better cases around that price.

Heres one that resembles the Antec you chose and has the same look except better
Newegg.com - LIAN LI PC-61 USB Black Aluminum ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail

Heres one of my favorites that has tipple 120mm fans and a similar look but cooler.
Newegg.com - XION Stacker XON-791B Black Steel Chassis with Aluminum Front Door ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail

or theres these even
Newegg.com - XION Hydraulic XON-566TB Black with Blue LED Light Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail
Newegg.com - RAIDMAX SMILODON ATX-612WB Black SECC STEEL ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail

Never trust a case PSU..even if the case is Antec. I wouldnt trust the case PSU even if the case was made by Corsair or Seasonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom