Nearly ready to build

Status
Not open for further replies.

kobryn

Beta member
Just want to say thanks for all the information on this forum, it's been invaluable. I'm buying all my pc parts tomorrow from misco and komplett, then building my pc when all the parts arrive, then playing armed assault till my eyes malfunction :freak:

The specs are:

C2D E6400 (2.13GHz) which I plan to over clock
Scythe Ninja heatsink
Jeantech Nitro case
Inno3d 8800gts
Corsair Twin2X 5400 DDR2, 2048mb RAM
320gb sata300
Windows Vista 64 bit OEM
dvd drive, cd drive, floppy drive and wireless network card are coming from my old pc
...and can't remember what the motherboard was but I'll receive it tomorrow.
And I ordered armed assault for when my pc is built :D

woohoo

cheers me dears

PS. is sata300 the same as sata2? :confused:

Well it wasn't valuable enough if you have XMS2 DDR2-677. You wouldn't hit a very high overclock with that crappy ram. I and everyone else will HIGHLY suggest you get some G.Skill DDR2-800 ram. You do realize that the motherboard plays a very big part on wether you can overclock or not...not all boards can overclock very well.

I want a link to the Case you are getting as well as to know which PSU you expect to use since I don't trust that.

How much are you going to pay for the Scythe as there may be a better cooler or two for the price, there usually is.

Sata 300 is probably refering to SATA 3.0 or aka SATA II

I think it would have been better if you woul;d have consulted us about the build before you ordered...o well I mean but still.

ASUS P5LD2-VM is the mobo I remember now, is this good for ocing (not that it matters now)?
I had vouchers for pc world from the insurance company so I was forced to buy some parts there you see.
The hard drive is a barracuda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom