new wood pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

harry18

Daemon Poster
made this over christmas, forgot to do a worklog tho: and only just put all the finishing touches on it:

IMG_0521.jpg

IMG_0523-1.jpg

IMG_0524-1.jpg

IMG_0526-1.jpg

OMG...that is just too awesome. I like it better than the first. Keep up the excellent work!

Specs?

That is incredible work quite amazing how well you got the build quality it looks great. Nice room by the way. Have you thought about the thermal aspects as wood would act as a insulator rather then a conductor like metal so it may run a bit hot......

Matt

That is incredible work quite amazing how well you got the build quality it looks great. Nice room by the way. Have you thought about the thermal aspects as wood would act as a insulator rather then a conductor like metal so it may run a bit hot......

Matt

with water cooled i don't think he has to worry about it to being to hot.

cheers, ya i just noticed the bog to, anyways, na the woods no prob, the procs at 12' with the wc, ne ways its, e6300, x1900xt, 2gb g skill ram, 250g wd, seasonic 600w psu.

VERY nice work on that... looks amazing!! I would be scared without a fan grille on that.... it would chop off one of my cats paws... lol, or go to hit the eject button where it normally is, and come back missing some fingers.

Agreed. Incredible. 0_0 You should make it a business. And sell the cases for like $200-$300. Maybe a whole PC with case being $400 of the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom