Put ice in foil

Status
Not open for further replies.
cool...temp drops for a few minutes.....yea great idea. introduce water to your computer. GREAT idea.

I believe this guy did with a bit of sarcasm lol. I wasn't sure how you were containing the ice either lol...but as long as your ram didn't short out lol..

Lol no need to be mean....but still I hope you've learned a lesson how computers and water don't mix. Especially when the water is in the form of ice which melts...

:( Didn't anyone tell you in science that water conducts electricity due to its impurities?

I heard about some water coolant for water cooling systems, that is non-conductive and stuff, so when or if it spills, theres no problem. Is this true?

It is called de-ionised water. I have it running around in my system. It is now ionised and conducts electricity. Because the ion's are taken out of the dihydrogen monoxide, it is always searching for them. = now conducting liquid. The closest you will get to non conducting water is distilled water.

Plus if you asked anyone here who 'has a high post count' seriously than we would have told you it was a bad idea.

Lol no need to be mean....but still I hope you've learned a lesson how computers and water don't mix. Especially when the water is in the form of ice which melts...

watercooling is actually pretty safe if you use common sense and follow the directions

ALOT of people water cool without any problem and if you use fluid xp, even if it leaks your safe

This is almost as funny as the guy that cut up his PCI-e video card to fit in a PCI slot.

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom