My Windows XP CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

veg1992

Golden Master
When trying to upgrade my Windows 2K installation to windows XP Professional, there was an issue saying that a CD had a corrupted file, this is b/c the CD is a bit scratched, and these files are somewhat important .cab files, i don't no how to fix the CD so how do i do this!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do i have to buy a new CD?

@Superdave-
You can do a upgrade from 95 to XP if you wish. As long as you use the upgrade version.

@Vernong-
As long as you have your serial present you can just download another copy of the disc from the many places on the net and use your Serial.

ya, i was afraid it would come to that, u no any ideas? i have my serial key, its still valid, i just don't no whether some are legit or not, so hard to tell!!!

The only way to tell if it is legit or not is to try it out. If it activates then it is legit. If not then change it and try a new one.

If it isnt legit you could just call M$ and have then activate it for you.;)

great!! i need a link or something, i went thru torrentspy and got nailed with spyware, so i finished clean installing here, so any links??

Links for what? A XP Torrent? I am sure that would break a few rules here.:rolleyes:

It is because pr0n is their biggest $$ maker. The more pr0n ads they have the more $$ they get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom