Finally a Computer Related Purchase Again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, last time I was on here Nos you were all OC the e6600. yay c2d FTW!! lol :D

I see that the AMD bug has come once again and gotten you. So I hear of 4 cores in your near future. :p

if my bonus check comes in with my paycheck tomorrow.... i'll be buying my mobo!!! so i'm praying it comes in.. so i can finally turn this compy on!!! ooooo the excitement!!! sure i'll be on 6800's.. but i'll have something better than the POS celeron i've been using... fx70 goodness... how delicious.. utterly delicious

ya... i do feel obligated to get the 8950... cuz i want everything to go with 4's in this computer... 4 cpu cores... 4 gpu cores... 4 gigs of ram... ya, your getting the picture... well actually.. if that mobo ever uses those 4 pci-e slots for quad sli.. then i will do that.. cuz jeebus.. 4 8 series cards would manhandle anything... with ease... even dell 30 inch ultra sharp resolutions.... well it would manhandle anything until 1440p... and 2560p or whatever it was... monstrous resolutions.. look it up

4kw psu along with it. :D

4kw psu along with it. :D

hahaha.. don't think you'd need that much, but i'd be down for for using 2kw... bothers me none!!!!! lol

but ya... if all is well... my new promoted pay should be on this check!! and i'm praying to god... my bonus is there toooo, if both are there.. then **** i'll buy my mobo and my 2nd fx70

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom