Need help with Crazy gamer PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
ben_ben, you've been living in a cave for the past 8 months. Please, read before giving your opinion. This applies to life, not only to the forum.

Ben_ben Intels Core 2 Duo chips have been the king of performance and gaming for as stated about the last 8 months. AMD right now is NOT the king and is NOT better for gaming.

Ben_ben Intels Core 2 Duo chips have been the king of performance and gaming for as stated about the last 8 months. AMD right now is NOT the king and is NOT better for gaming.

That's "wtf" I think.

^^lol^^
haha holy sh*t m733mhz that avatar is f*ckin outstanding.
intel rules the beehive for the moment. ben ben at least come up with some examples why you think that. i can back up when i say that amd is better at something than intel, and at soem tasks it really is...gaming benchmarks and overclocking are not examples of that. "intel sucks get amd". don't be that guy.

The X2's right now have a much better Price/Performance ratio...at least untill the 22nd. You can get an OEM X2 3600 for almost 1/3 of the price of an E6300 while being about 15% slower in general...much better performance ratio yes and honestly if I were to rebuild my computer for gaming again I would choose an X2 3600 and OC the **** out of it and then I would have gotten an X1950XT instead of my 7900GS and kicked some major benchmarking ***.

AMD is the king of Price/Performance right now while Intel's C2D's are better for gaming.

Haha thanks, You can use it if you'd like Nagasma, I didn't create it, I found it on the net somewhere. Sorry if I kind of tipped off a hijack of this thread a little bit. I'll be glad to throw my two cents in on any further decisions that need to be made!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom