What to upgrade on this comp

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumik

In Runtime
Hey guys I just got in possesion of Viao computer, and coming from Core 2 Duo to this computer is a nightmare. I'm pullin my hairs out when i try to multitask. I wanna upgrade it a little for multitaskin. U know the regular, playing around with videos songs, photoshops just a lot of stuff at once, so far this computer is garbage :) Main concern is What Video Card to put in this *******, nothing for high end games, just enough for watchin movies and good graphics overall.

Sony Viao PCV-RS 310

2.4Ghz Pentium
256 Ram DDR PC2100
Integrated Video Card 64Mb

Yes, the major limitation of the PC you mentioned is RAM. With 1GB of total RAM, it will be much smoother.

Hey guys I just got in possesion of Viao computer, and coming from Core 2 Duo to this computer is a nightmare. I'm pullin my hairs out when i try to multitask. I wanna upgrade it a little for multitaskin. U know the regular, playing around with videos songs, photoshops just a lot of stuff at once, so far this computer is garbage :) Main concern is What Video Card to put in this *******, nothing for high end games, just enough for watchin movies and good graphics overall.

Sony Viao PCV-RS 310

2.4Ghz Pentium
256 Ram DDR PC2100
Integrated Video Card 64Mb

Newegg has this 1GB ram that i think is pretty cheap and this great video card to go with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom