Hey, yet another new guy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitsu3kGTVR4

Baseband Member
Hi, I'm Chris

I randomly found this board because I'm looking to build a computer and could use some advice. I've been into computers for about 10 years. I'm mostly into film though, so I use Premiere and Avid a lot.

About me: I'm half Chinese half Dutch, live in NJ, went to computer tech school, graduated and got an asset tracking admin job. It's ok, I get to travel a lot, but it's getting old so I'm attending film school soon in NYC. I enjoy cars, movies, music, computers, snowboarding, basketball, and traveling.

So yeah... This board looks pretty good, I think I'll learn a lot here.

Thanks,
Chris

Hello Chris,

Welcome to TF. I'm sure you'll be able to get some good answers here with all the knowledgeable members. Enjoy your stay!

Dave :D

probably hardware, becuase your compiling all of the parts and putting it together with fans and stuff.....

btw, Welcome to TF man..

Welcome to TF mitsu, i come here to ask all my computer questions. For the most part, everyone here answers your questions relatively quick so you wont be waiting very long for an answer.

WElcome~~~~~~~to~~~~~~~TechForums!
Can u speak chinese cosz i'm a chinese too (1/1)

Wellcome to TF you will be in help to the members and they can be in help for you.........
I look forward to reading your posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom