Pics of New Rig

Status
Not open for further replies.
This case isnt that bad for right now but i will tell you its one heavy pig. The rig all put together has to go over 50 pounds.

mmm, same case that i just bought... i'm loving it, though it is on the extremely heavy side, but i don't really mind, its not like i'll be taking it anywhere with me

W00t! Dual 8800GTx's in SLI! I have the Jr. Version of that case (I believe that is the full Armor case, right?), and I like it quite a bit. I think that you should invest in watercooling instead of blu-ray to keep those bomb GTX's cool! You can get HD cheap like this:
Xbox.com | Xbox 360 - Xbox 360 HD DVD Player

Let me know just how fancy that Striker Mobo is! It sure looked waaay cool on the website.
Very Nice!

Im unsure why people aren't liking the case, i think it looks good, better than these cheap looking ones covered it perspex and colored lights!!

Anyway awesome pc there, should last you a very long time without upgrading anything(although it sounds like more parts isnt a problem for you lol)
Did you build it yourself? anymore pics ?

Thank you and ya i built it myself. I will post some more pics later tonight.
I have some more drives to put in and the lc.

Looks like a really good build. Despite what others say, I like the case. I'm seriously considering one for my next build.

ya, that case is incredibly nice, i'm very glad i bought it... its got the hugeness i've been looking for... and plenty of room to do whatever you want with it. And ZenOswny... its an awesome case, i would highly recommend it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom