Joost 0.9 is out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
A new version of the Internet TV application Joost has been released yesterday. The first thing that struck me was that I had to uninstall Joost 0.85 before I could install the new Joost version. If that was not bad enough I had to create a new account because Joost changed to a new user system. Signup was hassle free though. There have not been many changes to the system as far as I can tell, one new feature seems to be the so called channel catalog which displays all the channels that can be added to view in Joost.
The default selection does not contain all channels that are available and I was able to add a Poker channel for instance using the Channel Catalog. I would estimate that only a third of all available channels are added by default, everything else has to be added using the Joost Channel Catalog. You can add some great shows like Poker TV, a Trance channel and some pretty obscure ones like the recipe channel or a hobby channel.

It seems that Joost is slowly adding more channels to the tv program to be ready when they go live. It would really hurt their reputation if they would not offer enough “good” channels for their viewers. I'm however missing a poker channel from the last release which has been replaced with the new sponsored poker channel. Where is the World Series of Poker Coverage ?
Did I mention that I got five new invites for Joost ? If you like one drop a comment and let me know why you deserve one. I pick five random dudes at the end of the week who get the invite. Make sure you use a valid email to write the comment. It would also be nice if you would share your invites that you get with other users here in the comments.

Joostâ„¢ - About us

Not going to lie, I am desperate for one of these invitations... It would mean A LOT to me if you would be gracious enough to grant me one... My e-mail is [bsnyder100@gmail.com].... name: Ben Snyder

Thanks for any consideration,

Ben

I'll take one too if anyone has one. I've been looking all over for one.

Thanks in advance.

is this any good? Does it have any good channels that are worth it? Any good movie channels?

i have this site i found that has lots of movies on it...Dont know if i can post it though since it has some movies that are in theatres...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom