Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

veg1992

Golden Master
Is it true that Microsoft might pull the plug on Vista like they did to Millenium Edition? In ur opinion should they do it?

Is it true that Microsoft might pull the plug on Vista like they did to Millenium Edition? In ur opinion should they do it?

If you are talking about the articel that was psted Sat from The Inq. and JoeJoe that was a April Fools joke. Just the the Google TiSP. Dont believe everything you read on the net. Espically on April 1st.

VISTA is a load of, well, its just pointless, all it does is make your computer better for playing games and other stuff. If i had the choice to get it for free, i wouldnt, i would much rather stick to what i know works best.

I wouldn't say it's pointless.

There are several security features in Windows Vista. For example, User Account Control (user authentication for administrative tasks) and Address Space Layout Randomizer (virtually eliminating remote attacks on 64-bit Vista).

Peformance features too...like Windows SuperFetch, which examines the times of the day you run programs, and ensures that your commonly used programs are cached into the RAM and given priority over background tasks. It gets rid of that sluggish performance which some Windows XP users commonly experience when returning to their PC to run a program, after it's been sitting 'idle' for a length of time.

lol i got vista for free when it was under beta then i got the real one they both suck

i recently purchased a new dell laptop
2gb ram 120 gb hd 1.8ghz amd x2 it was a nice laptop

but it came with vista
turned on the computer crashed
tryed again, installed something restarted crashed lol
so i went back to windows xp with a dual boot of ubuntu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom