ViewSonic 22" Widescreen LCD Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeeLex

Solid State Member
ViewSonic VX2245wm Black-Silver 22" 5ms ViewDock for iPod DVI Widescreen LCD Monitor
I love the features for Ipod . But I don`t know about these features
What do you think about this monitor quality and Is this Vista ready ?

Brightness: 280 cd/m2
Contrast Ratio: 700:1
Display Type: WSXGA
Horizontal Refresh Rate: 30kHz - 82kHz
Input Video Compatibility: Analog RGB, Digital
Maximum Resolution: 1680 x 1050
Panel: Active Matrix, TFT LCD
Recommended Resolution: 1680 x 1050
Vertical Refresh Rate: 50Hz - 85Hz
Viewing Angle: 170°(H) / 160°(V)

See it in Action [Video]

Thanks.

If you're looking for a real tight response time then go with this Asus: Newegg.com - ASUS MW221U Black-Silver 22" 2ms (GTG) DVI Widescreen LCD Monitor 300 cd/m2 700:1 Built in Speakers - Retail

I think there's better choices out there, I wouldn't buy it based on the Ipod features and the vista ready sticker on it is basically trying to sucker you aswell. The big things to consider are what kind of adjustments (Vertical and horizontal) can be made to the monitor since almost every model differs and it can affect the look greatly just buy the angel it's viewed at. Another thing to look for is response time, simply, the lower the better. The resolution on it shouldn't be a huge deal, depending on your computer set up and what it's being used for.

Vista ready is such a scam... Nothing is NOT "vista" ready... Certain things are not DX10 ready.

Is there any difference between this two monitors? (colors, adjustments, refresh time)

Can you recommend me one of the best and good looking 22" Widescreen LCD Monitor out there, mostly I am gonna use it for web designing such as work with Adobe Products now included Flash, 3ds max and others.
I am still building my PC now .
Here is some of the parts I am going to order.

CPU:Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 Conroe 2.4GHz LGA 775 Processor Model BX80557E6600

RAM: G.SKILL 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model F2-6400PHU2-2GBHZ

Video Card:EVGA 768-P2-N831-AR GeForce 8800GTX 768MB GDDR3 PCI Express x16 HDCP

HD: Western Digital Caviar SE16 WD2500KS 250GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive

And still don`t know which MOBO to choose
An advice will be helpful
Thanks

I have that monitor looks incredible on or off the built-in speakers suck though!!!! but the piano black finish is sexy but dont touch it as it attracts fingerprints...... so if that will bother you you may want a different screen it looks hot though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom