Video Card Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayquadian

Beta member
I accidentally unattached a GeForce 2 Graphics card. Now, my monitor won't show an image. I'm forced to type this from a video game console. What should I do to get my computer to work?

Can you be more specific about "accidentally unattached a GeForce 2 Graphics card"? Did you delete the drivers, or take the card OUT of the PC? if you took it out, was the PC ON or OFF at the time? What video card are you using now that you took the GF2 out?

Or did you simply unplug the monitor cable? If you did, have you made sure none of the pins are bent?

Please try to give us more information. From what you have provided thus far, the only answer I can offer is to put the GeForce 2 back in the computer.

Unattached?

If you disconnected it, then reconnecting SHOULD bring your picture back. Check all cable connections - between monitor and computer, between monitor and power, and within the computer to the video card.

Also, consider hooking up the monitor to an alternate computer to be sure it's not a monitor issue.

what that dosnt make sensce and how can you use a video games console to type on here???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom