Resource Hacker Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Hi ive just downloaded Resource Hacker, its a fun little program were you can change the look of buttons on your pc, and what they say. For example you could change the XP Start button to say 'Tart' or 'Stop', or i changed my Notepad exit button to say Sod OFf. But i have a problem, i think its a windows safety feature, which once it detects a program has been altered, it reverts it back to its orignal status. Which means things like i stated above only stay for a few seconds. Does anyone know how to turn this off, and were its located. I herd it was under administrative tools in Control Panel, but ive also herd that you need to do a bit of 'Hacking' to turn it off. Anyone help ?

Im not sure i cant remember. i think i just saved But within a few seconds the Windows Safety feature reverted is back to normal :(. Do you not get this problem with WindowBlinds ?

i dont use windowsblinds but in Resource Hacker you first need to change whatever u need then press the " Compile Script " button at the top of the page and then file> and save i think it only works for Windows Xp pro, i tried home edition and it didnt work

Im on XP Pro. Thanks i'll try that.

Ok ive tried that, nothing seems to happen. Does anyone know the Widnows Safety feature thats stopping me altering it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom