Energy Blue (royale theme)

Status
Not open for further replies.

veg1992

Golden Master
I wannna get that theme for MC edition, but most places i look has it for Tablet PC, so i can't get it. Any ideas to wehre to get it.

per your request...and as a thought...

I went checking....now I just went checking because this has always been a little bit confusing to me, lol. I wasn't sure if people were thinking Energy blue is something new, separate or whatever...I initially thought it was a flavor of the UI used during a test phase...and then later got integrated.

so still not sure...

on your question, I went looking and found this:

Energy Blue theme for WinXP 2 - Reviews and free Miscellaneous downloads at ZDNet.co.uk

Now I've downloaded that and scanned it with my onecare ;) That's all I use on my Vista RC2. It reports it as good. Let me know if that's what you were looking for. And if it's really different, or just slightly.

hmm... they should release media center (u no the program) for us pro and home users if u got a link for that i could use that... oh i forgot, thx for the new UI

They wont release the MEdia Center for 1 reason. They have a Media Center Edition which is XP Pro with it already. They would lose the sales if they did anything otherwise.

Try XPize

It is the best free MCE looking application i have seen.

media portal is good too. there is a bart pe cd floating around that can change xp to media center and your computer will still be legit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom