Does this look like good ram???

Status
Not open for further replies.

NanoWarrior

In Runtime
Does this look like good ram for what Im planning to do? Im planning to do some heavy gaming and multimedia. Need your input guys A SAP.

For good gaming and multimedia u need a good ram 512mb will be enough and fr good gaming u not only need ram but also good 3d fx grafics card minimum of 128mb.

I have the same RAM you linked to, save for I have 2x512 of it. runs perfectly compared to the micron RAM I had that would give me random reboots.

I probably going to get 2 of them for 1gb because when I play planetside on the family computer I could say which is armed with 1gb of RAM and 128mb of video memory. When I open the task mangager and look at RAM usage when Im loged on planetside, I,ve seen planetside use 913MB of RAM (it is a massively multiplayer game) and I want to be able to play planetside with enough RAM.

I did see it at 913 mb's usage once in the task manager, seriously. Unless somehow the task manager was wrong It usually lays around 613mb's usage.....anyway next time I play i'll print screen the usage.
Anyway do you guys think 2.5 CAS is good enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom