Finally a Computer Related Purchase Again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
alright... i'm just about done with all my partying so all my money is going back to my computer!!! yay...

anyway, i've went ahead and made my first step by purchasing the thermaltake armor "AMD edition"... i thought it looked really nice, so i decided hey... why not. Anyway, along with that i bought an fx-70... next paycheck i'll be getting the asus quad fx mobo... i'll be running on a single fx-70 for a good bit... (did my reading, found out it still runs on 1 cpu... so good news for me and my pocket). And as for gpu's.. i'll also be on 6800's (just plain 6800) for a while... probably a month??? then the hopefully 8900gtx or 8950gx2 will be out... (thats if the r600 comes out!!!) so i pray all these cards come out... so i will have an 8950!!!!.....

anyway... this'll just be a lil log type thing i guess... i can't find my old one... lol

congrats and plz put some benchmarks on the one fx-70 the 2 fx-70, and i remember ur old benchmark score, so i guess i'll compare and see which one has more bang for the buck

okay, got the fx70 in the mail... and its beautiful i love it.. and its pinless design :D ... finally they've caught onto the goodstuff... and the thought of having an fx sticker is orgasmic!! and drives me crazy.. i used to be so jealous looking at my friends fx sticker.....

anyway, the thermaltake armor came in tonight. but i'm still at work... so i'll update this when i get back home

lol the sticker is pretty cool, i kept it on my old COre 2 Duo, even though its core 2 duo inside, its better looking as a fx!

The next card that should come out is the 8800 Ultra according to rumor (1GB DDR4)

Are you picking up one FX70 and later upgrading to two K10 cores?

The next card that should come out is the 8800 Ultra according to rumor (1GB DDR4)

Are you picking up one FX70 and later upgrading to two K10 cores?

yes, that was my plan, going with 2 agena's!!! that'll be crazy, but i will still be getting 2 fx70's as well...

and .. maybe i will go with the 8800ultra.. or gtx, doesnt really matter... whatever gets me through crysis later on in the year

nice NOS, nice!

Leave it to Nosboost to always get the coolest parts. Man i remember the good old days of running my two 6800GT's in SLI, they were beasts of their day.
And NOS, you know you have to get that 8950.

nice NOS, nice!

Leave it to Nosboost to always get the coolest parts. Man i remember the good old days of running my two 6800GT's in SLI, they were beasts of their day.
And NOS, you know you have to get that 8950.

ya... i do feel obligated to get the 8950... cuz i want everything to go with 4's in this computer... 4 cpu cores... 4 gpu cores... 4 gigs of ram... ya, your getting the picture... well actually.. if that mobo ever uses those 4 pci-e slots for quad sli.. then i will do that.. cuz jeebus.. 4 8 series cards would manhandle anything... with ease... even dell 30 inch ultra sharp resolutions.... well it would manhandle anything until 1440p... and 2560p or whatever it was... monstrous resolutions.. look it up

ya i wonder how much that will sell on ebay for........... some uber might buy it for like 5000$

LOL, and yea, because NOS will get tired of it after 5 months. Just like he did for his old computer. Naw, i dont think he will be selling it any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom