Headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.
The X-230's are pretty much the exact same thing exact 3 more speakers thus they will be louder. At that price you could get the X-530's however since they are still good speakers. I don't know of any good 2.1 speakers too much except for those X-230's and some more expensive ones 70+

You won't need 5.1 for music really...and it doesn't help too much in gaming. It's really movies that set of the full effect of surround sound off surround sound. If you have the desk space or can mount about 2 or so on the wall I would get them as they will sound great, you don't have to try to surround sound them or anything.

My Creative Labs 380 is working just fine :D haha, I need a new speakers though, I might get like the 5300 from Logitech since its only $130.00 at CompUSA @ Employee price of course :D

Those were the exact ones I was going to get but they still really can't compete to the iCEMAT Siberia's for 20 bucks more. So it just depends no what your willing to pay. The Sennheiser PC 150 aren't the most comfortable headphones while the Sibera's are known to be extremely comfy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom