Petition so Support Capcom (Please Sign)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danks

In Runtime
This is a petition in response to the petition bashing Capcom for going multi-platform for Devil May Cry 4. Click here to SUPPORT Capcom's decision to allow more people to enjoy their games!

Support Capcom Petition

Support multi-platform games!

no way dude i'll never buy capcom again, i've already made several 100 people sign the petition and will be giving away free copies of dmc4 when it releases

ni i meant sign the ps3 petition not this crappy xbox 306o fanboyism, screw microsoft and its monopolies. If they are indeed going multiplatform then why arent we seeing dmc4 on wii? or lost planet on ps3 and Wii? Exactly think about that.

ni i meant sign the ps3 petition not this crappy xbox 306o fanboyism, screw microsoft and its monopolies. If they are indeed going multiplatform then why arent we seeing dmc4 on wii? or lost planet on ps3 and Wii? Exactly think about that.

Go back to economics class, in the console market Microsoft isn't a monopoly, and in fact Sony's market share, and so is Nintendo. It isn't about fanboyism, it's about enjoying the games that developers make without having to buy another $xxx console.

true but... why arenet we seeing dmc4 on Wii if they do want to make more money why not make it on the supposed best console out there? according to them the 360 fanbase will help them get more profit but why not go with the wii? since it has sold over 10million consoles and is still selling more??? so when you go to the store and buy dmc4 for the 360 don't forget to thank the bill Gates foundation:)

I think you have the wrong idea that this is a decision that the console makers are making when in fact it is a decision made by the developers, the console makers just try to sweeten the pot with exclusives. However, if the developer doesn't see any profit or less of a profit by becoming exclusive, then they cross platform. That is what capcom is doing, what ANY business would do. They are NOT here just to please gamers alone, although that is a main goal (you have to otherwise who would buy your products?) The ultimate goal, though, is to MAKE MONEY.

I remember all the Bethesda/Microsoft fanboys going crazy when the Oblivion was finally confirmed to be on the PS3. People actually mentioned never buying a Bethesda product again. People just need to relax; I consider myself a PS3 fanboy but you don't see me freaking out over this. Ultimately, it's Capcom's decision and I honestly couldn't say that I would not be doing the same thing if I were in their shoes. When it comes down to it, if you consider yourself a gamer just be happy that Capcom is making Devil May Cry 4 at all. People need to just appreciate the games more and put aside this favoritism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom