Rig good?Will be getting about in 2 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOw! 40% faster then what the e6600 or the e4300 or what? but still thats really fast haha you wouldnt even click on what your going to before it pops up on your screen. It mine as well use your mind to search stuff on the internet haha

We don't know their prices however...and Intel already has plans for the 45nm Penryn CPU's late this year. What a fierce battle these two companies are waging lol. The C2D still will be very fast really though and not "outdated"

WOw! 40% faster then what the e6600 or the e4300 or what?
I was talking about quad cores.
AMD's new processors will be quad cores (called Agena and Barcelona), and are supposed to perform up to 40% better than Intel's quad cores.

the dual cores will be coming out a little later (called Kuma)

We don't know their prices however...and Intel already has plans for the 45nm Penryn CPU's late this year. What a fierce battle these two companies are waging lol. The C2D still will be very fast really though and not "outdated"

Jeesh... Outdated... yours will never be outdated at 3.2Ghz :). Im Stuch at 1.86 Ghz, due to no overclocking on my Mobo. I was ANNOYED. Then again... when i realised i could Install a game, whilst playing ona game, and then doing anything else i felt like all at once. My feelings were dampened :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom