Graphics card Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea of coarse Like I said it depends on the game for some cards and what games the person is playing or what his system is like for any final deciding. However this will give the people a very good idea of what they should be having us decide and things. In the end it will just help people not get ripped off on their cards.

Next The X1300XT and the X1600PRO are NOT the exact same thing. The stock clock of an X1300XT is 75mhz faster than that of the PRO.

No man, they have the same exact spec.

Comparison of ATI Graphics Processing Units - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also, look here Video Card Comparison - GPUReview.com
X1600pro released earlier than X1300xt, but both have the same spec. X1300xt came out at the same time when X1650pro and X1650xt came out.

Edit: Also, if you think that xt is 75MHz faster than pro then can you tell me why the xt is ranked lower ?!!

Funny, I owned a 9200 Pro.

Thats very strange because wikipedia, gpu review and even ATI official site doesn't mention 9200 pro !!!

No man, they have the same exact spec.

Comparison of ATI Graphics Processing Units - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also, look here Video Card Reviews and Specifications - Welcome To GPUReview.com! - GPUReview.com

X1600pro released earlier than X1300xt, but both have the same spec. X1300xt came out at the same time when X1650pro and X1650xt came out.

Well on the site you posted (gpu review) it lists the memory clock, memory bandwidth, memory bus, and noise differently. I'm pretty sure I selected the right cards, take a look for yourself.

Video Card Comparison - GPUReview.com

Well on the site you posted (gpu review) it lists the memory clock, memory bandwidth, memory bus, and noise differently. I'm pretty sure I selected the right cards, take a look for yourself.

Video Card Comparison - GPUReview.com

Then the X1300xt should be ranked higher, right ? But I see that X1300xt is ranked lower in the list that was made by Sora.

Anyway, I think they should be ranked the same because the difference between these two video cards is negligible

First off I said I didn't make this list. Second I already said don't come complaining to me if you think different. Keep in mind that this list was made by OVERCLOCK.NET which have a lot of overclockers therefore it is very possible the X1600PRO overclocks better or something like that These rankings are not raw specs alone but rather just overall best cards. I will change the list just for you though even though a community of thousands and thousands of members and now 39 pages of posts say different.

Oh, and hey maybe you could price them :) if not thats ok just throwing in idea it would help lots more with the prices there too.

It may have been re-named. I had a 9250 PCI card for guild wars and I got like low 30's in frames. It was alright since it was an RPG heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom