Choppy, stuttery gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if I was rude before, I didn't mean to offend, it all just sounded too familiar.

Anyway, I'm not too familiar with ram, or the format of the read-out you have provided, but this definitely has ram-issue written all over it. I'm sure the experts will be here in no time...

Sorry if I was rude before, I didn't mean to offend, it all just sounded too familiar.

Anyway, I'm not too familiar with ram, or the format of the read-out you have provided, but this definitely has ram-issue written all over it. I'm sure the experts will be here in no time...

It's alright, and if you really care, I am paying for it. The rig was 2000 dollars so my mom put it on her credit card and im paying 700 a month till it's paid for. If this RAM isn't 667MHZ like they said i'll just call em up and have them send me some.

Also my FPS went from 79 constant on America's Army maximum settings on a 26 man server to 40. This just happened overnight, wtf could be going on?

How often does it happen? You don't have something in the background running like a virus scan or something, do you?

e6400 @ 2.13
2 GB Corsair Valueselect 667 mhz
8800 GTX by Evga
Asus P5n SLI
Nvidia nForce 4 SLI Chipset
WD 250 GB

Temps

Processor Temp 52 C
Core 1 50 C
core 2 50 C
Mainboard 50 C
Power/Aux 44 C

GPU 73 C

HD 44 C

these are idle i'll play a game for an hour or 2 and give you temps after running them on high settings.

Sorry I can't be of any help but you paid $2000 for that? You could get something that absolutely kicks it's *** for that much money.. Even for less then $1500. Pairing Value RAM with a GTX makes me sad :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom