micro-pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

saltynay

Patron
I want the smallest form factor possible but still need large amounts of hdd space. This pc will be for simple browsing playing movies and music no games will be played.

Motherboard: asus P5B-VM iG965 micro atx
Cpu: e4320
Ram: 2x1gb of g-skill
videocard: low profile hd compliant
psu: small form factor

Matt

Well I have two possible builds now I already knew about nano-itx and micro-itx and all the forms of atx, btx

This is my most likely build it is nano-itx and the case is 8"x8"x8" lol going to be incredible lil baby.....

Case: Psile | Silent Media center or living room PC according to Nexus
Mobo: Commel lV-667 COMMELL LV-677 Intel Core Duo/Core Duo 2 Mini-ITX express Motherboard
Ram: Corsair 2gb (2x1gb dual channel) DDR2 xms2-5400
Cpu: E4320 (I know its not out yet, does anyone know the power requirements? the e4300 is 65W)
hdd:750gb Seagate barracuda
Psu: external 150W Psile | Silent Media center or living room PC according to Nexus and the power adapter also available on that page

total price: £700 ($1400)

Here's my current issues heat dissipation this case will be probably kept under a big (50"+) tv screen not in a cabinet so should have enough intake but the Seagate's run hot!!!!

Updating the bios as only the newest firmware supports core 2 duo so how can i do this??

Thanks for any help

that motherboard only supports the mobile cpus, and it says in the specs that it has pci-e 16x but in the pic it only has one pci slot

As I stated a bios update is needed to support core 2 duo :D I don't know how to do this though without a floppy drive. I have investigated this board fairly well and It seems to live up to its specs

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom