Choppy, stuttery gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cementshoes

In Runtime
When playing games I get stuttering frames and it's super choppy. Does anyone know what could cause this? People warned me about my e6400 "bottlenecking" my 8800GTX, but I didn't really know what that meant, could that be what's going on?

tempsuk7.png

can I get any help? This is running a game at all highest settings, right now not running anything for the past 40 mins my gfx is idling at 75 and my cpu is at 54. both celcius.

What do you mean by that? Do you mean frames always changing? Do you have V-Sync always enabled?

Thanks, and I don't know what V-Sync is or how to enable it. It's kinda like playing at a horrible fps, but it's a very high fps. Like it's not a smooth continuous run or turn.

Do you mean your getting good fps but every once in a while it kind of pauses for a few seconds? Or it runs good fps then drastically drops for a little bit?

My computer likes to the pausing thing with FEAR.

maybe ur qualtiy is low, cuz on halo, when i swapped my video card to a newer 9800, it's settings became all low and very low, i changed it back to normal settings and voila! i'm back in my raison d'être of playing halo all day long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom