Folder Will Not Delete!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

unbornzodiac

Baseband Member
well..firstly i downloaded something that arrived in a zip, and so i created a folder on my desktop to unzip the files in the zip folder into...i deleted the zip file and now i want to delete the new folder i created...but it wont delete, i tried everything, from renaming it, but it wont, dragging it into the recycle bin, but it wont work, i tried nearly everything, but it still wont delete, it is stuck there, i cant even drag it somewhere else...
does anyone know how to delete it from my desktop?
thanx

unbornzodiac said:
well..firstly i downloaded something that arrived in a zip, and so i created a folder on my desktop to unzip the files in the zip folder into...i deleted the zip file and now i want to delete the new folder i created...but it wont delete, i tried everything, from renaming it, but it wont, dragging it into the recycle bin, but it wont work, i tried nearly everything, but it still wont delete, it is stuck there, i cant even drag it somewhere else...
does anyone know how to delete it from my desktop?
thanx
what happens when you attempt to delete the file? get an error or absolutely nothing? restart the windows box in safe mode and try.

uhm... try looking at the properties, look to see who created the file (as in the user), make sure it some how is not in use????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom