clearing the AutoFil

Status
Not open for further replies.

frhrwa

Solid State Member
How do I clear the information or edit the info in the AutoFil area in IE7? it has old info and I've tried under "tools" internet options, delete, all.. didn't work... tried help search for autofil, nothing... also, lately when I close yahoo mail, it comes up asking if I want to show non secure items? never did that before? pain in the a%%... tried resetting security, nothing... WHY does MS go out of its way to keep changing things to make life miserable? I know I didn't change anything to do this.. so it had to be in one of their magnificent auto upgrades... thanks.

Tools > internet options > under browsing history - Delete > Form data

I like how they changed it in IE7. Makes everything easier to find, as it's all in one spot.
...You just need to struggle at first to find that one spot :p

what the heck is "try lortihats thing" ... come on guys, I'm sure someone knows how to clear it out and start fresh.. since MicroSoft is so kind to offer to CHARGE me to tell me how to fix their screw up!... I am finally seriously thinking of blowing out MS and getting something different.. MS doesn't care, and I believe they put these idiosynchrosies (however the heck you spell that word) in to charge you to fix them... typical American style!..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom