what is my custom built computer worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just put it up on CraigsList for $800.00. If no one wants it lower it down to $750.00. It's that when you buy parts and build a system it deprecates faster than a new car.

yeah you can have direct x on a computer but the graphics may still not be able to use it as it will have limitations.

yeah you can have direct x on a computer but the graphics may still not be able to use it as it will have limitations.
Not unless he uses DirectX 10, which is only in Vista, and no games actually use it right now.; The card fully supports DirectX 9.0c.

Actuallly, directX 9.0c was made for the card he has.

DirectX 9.0c was originallymade to support the 6000 series graphics cards (with smartshader 3.0)

If you want to sell your system here, use the Buy/Sell/Trade forum

I already tryed it will not let me post. when i try to start a new thread it says this:

bryanc82, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I will take 800 is anyone intrested?

this isnt going to be a good place to try to sell it for that much.
as mentioned, a faster rig can be built for that much by most people on the forum.
ebay is going to be your best bet.
or you could place an ad in your local newpaper.
most people would not know they can build one for less.
its a good system, tho. i would expect you should be a ble to get around 7-800 for it.

what makes that beeter than my setup except for the processor.my motherbored is better,sound is better the graphiccard is better but i have 2 graphic cards,2 dvd drives/lightscribe

I already tryed it will not let me post. when i try to start a new thread it says this:

bryanc82, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
To use the buy/sell/trade forum, users need a minimum of 40 posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom