what is my custom built computer worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
O really then? Hrmm for some reason I thought 6 series didin't support DX9c but it does.

Hrmm SLI of those I would guess is around the performance of maybe an X1900GT or something so you may get 800 off of it.

I would say $500 - $650ish... MAX... all of those same components brand new aren't too much more than that. With the exception of the CPU, I have similar components in my PC which were $1500 new in July 2005, but probably more like $600-700ish now.

Where else can i put this up forsale.the onlything im worried about are kids with no $$ that ask a bunch of questions seem intrested but dont have the funds.

Sora said:
O really then? Hrmm for some reason I thought 6 series didin't support DX9c but it does.

Hrmm SLI of those I would guess is around the performance of maybe an X1900GT or something so you may get 800 off of it.

Yeah I'm pretty sure the 6 series does dx9 since my 9600se 128mb could do it lol.

800 is kind of pushing it now...the only reason I don't say more is becuase even those SLI 6800 are fast they just don't support DX9 even let alone 10
DirectX 9.0c was originallymade to support the 6000 series graphics cards (with smartshader 3.0)
I will take 800 is anyone intrested?
If you want to sell your system here, use the Buy/Sell/Trade forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom