Dual Boot ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peepuls

Solid State Member
How do I place two different operating systems on two DIFFERENT hard drives on same computer??
i.e.: ME on one (C) hard drive and XP PRO on the other hard (D)drive

I have searched online (And need) a step-by-step instructional tutorial for this attempt at having two different operating systems on two separate, or different hard dives on the same computer, but have yet to find one.

Does anyone know "How," or "Where?"

Well first set each hardrive to master and slave plug out the slave and install me on the master and then plug out master then plug in slave and install xp on slave then plu both of them in then it should work.

Ya that may work but will need bios change to choose which drive to boot from or it will likely default to the primary master.Linux uses a loader to choose, never heard of a windows version,im sure one may exist,have no clue where.

Hmmm, sitting at the boot loader with the choice of XP Pro or ME, canÂ’t you just find something better to do with drive C and eliminate your problem? What does ME do that XP doesnÂ’t, (except crash lots), to want the option for both?

If It would recognize my Boston Acoustics speakers, Cannon printer and Mirascan Scanner I would forget about ME altogether, but my XP Pro seems to have other plans. I am alo having problems finding the "Advance options" tab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom