Question About The Yellow and Red Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
Do the mods actually have a list for what how many points per infraction type, or is that some number that the mods just pull out of thin air.

And if their is a list, where is it published?
List most civilized nations, communities, governments actually have a listing for What Crime and What Punishment. This is some thing called Legal Precedent.

Because I am currently of the feeling that if the mods just have it in for some one, they will just whoop out a couple million billion yellow cards on some one just for the $#!+s and giggles value of it.

If the mods are just going to lay down the yellow and red cards on us, then like to know whether or not I am getting yellow or red carded in a fair and equitable manner.

I think it's only fair that we as member should know this. Or did tech forum just turn into some third world country where you have the mods acting like the local warlord who would chop off your arms, or your hands or just straight out kill you depending on the mod that he was in at the time.

The reason why I bring this up is that on Thursday Night, I posted some stuff while I was a little drunk and where I insulted the mods. And I get 5 yellow card.

However tonight, I swore as I was angry that one of the mods, Apocalypse, actually broke one of the rules by stating is own political opinion on this vary forums. I slapped with an other 20 cards. Like WTF?

Harper, im 100% behind you on this.

Its a joke how macdude just hands out cards like their nothing, he's given me 2 in 3 days.. 1 for
you are beginning to irk some of our members.

and one because a picture i posted, one tiny part of it had the middle fingure in it

Apparently members can't see eachothers cards, because i can't see yours....Lol I think admin need to take a serious look at macdude245 as a moderator.

Can you see mine harper?

Can you see mine harper?
No.

Please note that i am not trying to insite a riot here. I am just trying to make sure that all the members here are treated fairly, and not based on personal grudges that one mod might have on a particulare member.

I think it's fair as a community that we should know these things.

thats what i said earlyer, i think macdude has some beef with me

mind you, i won't be surprised if we both get another red for this thread

1. Sig Rule Violation is 5 points and expires after 6 months.
  2. Inappropriate Language is 5 points and expires after 1 month.
  3. Small Infraction is 5 points and expires after 14 days.
  4. Flaming is 10 points and expires after 14 days.
  5. Spam is 15 points and expires after 1 month.
  6. PM Spam is 15 points and expires after 1 month.
  7. Inappropriate Content is 20 points and expires after 1 month.
  8. Disciplinary Action Minor is 30 points and is a temporary ban for 7 days.
  9. Disciplinary Action Major is 75 points and a temporary ban for 1 month.
  10. Permanent Ban is 1000 points and never expires.

The points will accumulate until they expire. If a user accumulates a certain amount of points, then we have automatic bans. The accumulated points are:
  1. 30 points is a 7 day ban.
  2. 75 points is a 1 month ban.
  3. 1000 points is a permanent ban.

The Infraction System is a disciplanary system to get members to conform to the rules. That's why this system has a set amount of points and a set amount of time for expiration of those points.

Yes, some of them are vague. They are meant to be discretionary. Usually a mod will include a PM letting you know why you got it.

The yellow cards are warnings, not infractions.

That as number 7, inappropriate content. Inappropriate language is minor, but your contribution went completely around the filters.

No one is out to get you, Harper. And no one is getting special favors. I go out of my way to make sure everyone is treated fairly and equally... surely you know that by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom