Few things I've noticed

Status
Not open for further replies.

synergy

Fully Optimized
Just a few things I've noticed since the upgrade:

Automatic subscription to threads - argghh
Enhanced message editor - Both can be set as defaults in 'User registrations options'

Quick reply button has to be pushed - Can be set in 'Message posting and editing options'

I think the reputation system would be perfect for this forum.

Avatars a little bigger (file size)? I know my old avatar is too big now and won't upload. Also animated images are not allowed to upload.

Sorry if these are already mentioned, and I don't know if you want these settings but I know these are some of the things I set for my forums.

thanks!

Give me a link to your old avvy and I'll see if i can get it back up for you.

There is an option in the UserCP to automatically subscribe to threads ot not... have you seen it?

http://images.bobgamingclan.net/users/synergy/Smile_Geek.gif

Subscription:
Yea I set that after I realized that it was subscribing to every thread, but the admin can set it to be turned off by default for everyone.

Also, the enhanced message editor can be turned on by default for everyone.

I dunno...just seems that people that aren't familiar with using VB might not know how to change these settings themselves, but you guys are running the show and I'm sure you know what you are doing...just a few opinionated suggestions :D

Thanks!

There's your avvy.

The other settings are the default vB settings. DMo may change them from the default settings sometime later, but his hands are pretty full right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom