What graphics card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. tech

In Runtime
There are a lot of cheap graphics card out there now.... I bought one only a couple of years ago and now you can get it for less then half the price!

I need a graphics card that allows you to connect 2 monitors to it and it needs to be AGP. 256 MB is fine.

I don't want to spend a fortune but I want quality... Around $100 AUS ($80 US) would be nice :)

What would you recommend?

A 9550 (ATI) would fill your requirements nicely. I realize that you're not in the US, but I am using NewEgg to find what is available.

The 9550 runs from $47.99 to $73.99 on NewEgg. I'm not sure what brands are available in your neck of the outback, so I'll leave that to you. All of them I see have two outputs, mostly one DVI and one VGA.
Newegg.com - Buy Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!

The 9600PRO and the 6600 are also in that ballpark, but each runs a little higher than the 9550.

One of the guys in my BF2 clan runs a 9550. He's a bird colonel, so it has served him well.

i would reccomend a 6800 agp from nvidia. they are a little more expensive(100$) but they are completely worth it. Ill post a link when i get home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom