**** me! my computers blown

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope actually just asked my mate at microdirect, it blows the fuse in the PSU so no damage gets through to the motherboard and all other components

PsychoticBoy said:
a) i use mostly slang faster to type
b) y do i need to think on an informal site like this?
c)if you have a problem with it its YOUR problem im perfectly fine

Thankyou

A) Slang? More like gibberish, and swearing.. that was so unnecessary to getting your point across. We have members that english isn't their first language but they make the effort that you couldn't be bothered to.
You want fast? Point form is good. Concise and easy to understand.

B) Thinking is probably something you should consider trying sometime. Perhaps if you'ld been thinking you wouldn't have blown up your PSU to begin with. Many of us here at the forum appreciate people who put some thought into what they say.

C) I highly doubt I am the only one who has a problem with your lack of respect. I'm just very blunt.

is the blown computer the one in ur sig
(3.2 Amd Athlon Xp
Radeon x800 Graphics
2 x 120gb Maxtor HD
2 x 1gig duel memory
DVDRW 8x
CDRW
19" Sony SDM-X93B LCD display)

what i am wondering is are you, psychoticboy, with 4 computers downloading at the same time from kazaa (which sucks and is swamped with RIAA crap and spyware, etc), doing something a little bit unethical with all that to which you are downloading? Crap, 4 computers downloading say...music....for an extended period of time leads one to wonder....ah well, its not my business, so don't go psychotic boy. just seems odd.

PsychoticBoy said:
......erm i would class that as graphic freelance wouldnt you?
wow i cant belive so many people in this world are jelouse over absolute nothing!! glad im not like that

PsychoticBoy you are misunderstanding the dictionary definitions. you may not beleive it, but I'm not that retarded. a Graphic freelancer is generally a full time professional career. I've had some insight as to what a Graphic Freelancer does to make a living because I was lucky enough to know a couple of guys who do this, it is a brutal lifestyle. your attitude makes me doubt that you would be capable or have the maturity to do this.

And from the way he types, spells, and the minimal knowledge of computers he has, I highly doubt he has any kind of a job involving them. Most of my friends, who work in graphics (including me) got their start by learning the basics of the computer, and then split off into graphics.

When someone doesn't know what a CPU is, and has to have FOUR computers just to download from kazaa (hey dipshit, did ya know that having 4 computers in the same house generally SPLITS the damn connection into 4 slower ones?).

Bad enough that he ruined a computer with one of the most idiotic mistakes I've seen on these forums, but he makes it sound like it's no big deal. It's as if he's rich and can afford a new one. Then why the hell are you asking here - why don't you get some help from the company who bulit your computer, because from the way you talk about them, you sure as hell didn't build yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom