Question about q2 cpu sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxima2k2

Solid State Member
I'm looking towards buying a laptop, but should i wait until the middle of April or just buy it now? I won't buy online, only retail stores like Best Buy, Circuit City, and CompUSA. I'm looking into buy the HP dv6265. Can someone explain in dummy free terms about this upcomming quarter? Does the price reduction include laptops, desktops, or just the chips? When will retail stores have their new laptop inventory in and when will the prices for the current laptops and computer go down and by how much?

You won't buy online because you don't have a credit card or because you are afraid to buy online?

Buying a laptop online via, "newegg, zipzoomfly or tigerdirect" if you live in the US or Canada, will save you some money over those stores you listed.

Here is an Acer Notebook with essentially the same exact specs.
Acer TravelMate 4200 TM4200-4493 Intel Core Duo Processor T2 at ZipZoomfly - $959 with FREE SHIPPING

Here's your bestbuy HP
Hewlett-Packard - Pavilion Notebook with Intel® Centrino® Duo - dv6235nr -$999

Last time I check, Acer has better notebooks.

You won't buy online because you don't have a credit card or because you are afraid to buy online?

Buying a laptop online via, "newegg, zipzoomfly or tigerdirect" if you live in the US or Canada, will save you some money over those stores you listed.

Here is an Acer Notebook with essentially the same exact specs.
Acer TravelMate 4200 TM4200-4493 Intel Core Duo Processor T2 at ZipZoomfly - $959 with FREE SHIPPING

Here's your bestbuy HP
Hewlett-Packard - Pavilion Notebook with Intel® Centrino® Duo - dv6235nr -$999

Last time I check, Acer has better notebooks.

I can't buy online because of no credit card. The model specs you linked me too are for the dv6235, what I want is the dv6265us. Also, can someone educate me about the q2 sales and if the price reduction only applys to chips and/or laptops and desktops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom